9.29.2009

9.28.09- Day 132

Today was a busy day running around to different schools. This is Clyde Miller Elementary. I didn't get out until about 30 minutes after school got out! Looks like there were a few teachers there with me! I also went on a walk and had coffee with Sarah. I miss seeing her all the time. I love hanging out with her and chatting with her. Don't ever leave me friend! Happy Birthday Stephanie! Even though I forgot how old you are on the phone, doesn't mean I don't love you so much! :). I did the math and you are indeed 23! I hope this birthday brings you many joys and much growth as you start the new adventure of being a wife, Louisianian, 2nd time student, and real grown-up. Enjoy every minute that you have. There is a country song that I really like (yes, country, I know, what is the world coming to?). It says, "You're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast. These are some good times, just take a look around. You may not know it now... you're gonna miss this." I truly hope that you enjoy every minute of your 23rd year of life. And I hope that I can be there to enjoy a little bit of it with you. You are a real blessing in my life and one of my very best friends. I love you!

No comments: