9.22.2009

9.21.09- Day 125

Monday was a very chilly day. I think the high was hit around midnight at 50 degrees. It was in the 40's all day and drizzling! Today was also early release, so I worked in the office all afternoon. I got a lot done and got some helpful documentation information. In the evening, Alan and I had a date night in. We made pizza (very yummy, might I add) and watched our Netflix movie. The movie was Arlington Road, which I had never seen. HORRIBLE!!!! Okay, okay, it was a good movie, but I hated the ending. I need happy ever after endings. This was not that type of movie. To compensate for my discontent for the ending, we went to King Soopers and got a gallon of moosetracks icecream. Yum!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I. hate. that. movie. Where were you when we watched it in college and then slept all scared together in Meg's room??? Or when Luke spent the entire movie laughing at me b/c I had the pillow in front of my face. bleh... okay, I'm done now :)