9.01.2009

9.1.09- Day 106

Me posing like I'm cooking curry for small group (just an hour or two after everyone left)


Me attacking Alan because he won't stop taking pictures of my nostrils.

Slow morning. Busy afternoon. Got my first PT compliment. The nurse at my middle school told me she could tell I loved my job and that I was really good with the kids. Yay! I do love my job and enjoy working with the kids a lot. However, I was brought back to humility this afternoon when I went to the office and the PT's were showing each other their multi-page handouts for classrooms including colored pictures of the child and descriptions of all their positioning and equipment. Yikes! I hadn't even thought of that. Cooked/cleaned from 4-7 (naan takes a long time to make!) Enjoyed having people from our small group over. Bob and Kyla are adopting a boy (they just found out the gender)! Cleaned up- ahhhh... it feels so nice to have a clean house. (we cleaned it in anticipation of having people over.) I'm seriously considering asking for small group to be at our house every week. We would get so much done! Good day.
Good night.



No comments: