9.17.2009

9.16.09- Day 120


New haircut... sort of. I took this picture for a handout on coming to stand for one of my students. But, you can kind of get an idea of my new haircut. I think I like it pretty well. I wish it angled down in the front a little more, but I really like the stack in the back (too bad you can't see that). Today was one of those day. I was just in a funk. I think I'm starting to feel the reality of my job. I still like it, but it's becoming daily life now. It's a good thing our church is doing a series on work. I think it is coming at just the right time for me. I want to glorify God and be a blessing to each of his precious children that I work with. That takes me being very intentional about my planning, interventions, and communication. Keep on keeping on!

No comments: