9.13.2009

9.12.09- Day 116

Lazy day. Well, I did get up and get my haircut at the Aveda Institute at 10, but it felt lazy because Aveda Institute haircuts take 2-2.5 hours! It's worth it for a nice spa/haircut experience for $15 (if you get a competent stylist). Luckily, I got someone that was better at cutting hair than my last stylist there. I will post a pic of my new haircut sometime soon. It was really awkward though, because she was not very talkative at all. It's REALLY awkward to spend 2-2.5 hours with someone and only say a few things to each other. I don't know if she's used to her clients just talking her ears off, but that's not me. I am friendly and can talk about the weather for a long time, but I need a two way conversation! Oh well, her head massage was nice.

In the evening, Al and I went to CiCi's (classy, I know) for dinner. We had a buy one get one free coupon, which made a really cheap meal even cheaper. And really, you can't beat their barbeque pizza and dessert pizzas. After that, we came home and watched The Jackal (which I think might be an older movie), but it was enjoyable. It was a good-guys-trying-to-catch-the-sniper-who-is-trying-to-kill-an-important-government-official type movie.

No comments: