1.14.2010

01.11-14.10- Days 11-14

So, I apologize for the lack of blogging over the past few days. I think I am in a blogging slump, but hope to be back to my usual consistency tomorrow. I've been a little busy too, and Alan has been home the last few nights, so we've watched several movies (causing me to stay up later than I should which leaves no time for blogging.) Life is good, although I've been thinking a lot about Haiti over the past few days. Not really sure what to say about it- it's just surreal and I don't know how to respond.

In other news, Alan got pulled over by a cop on the way to work tonight because he had no tags on his car. Someone must have peeled them off! I went out and checked my car and my 2009 tag is peeled up around all of the edges. Crazy! Now we have to make a police report and go through a bit of hassel. Ugg. Oh well, stolen tags are better than stolen cars or stolen license plates, etc.

No comments: