1.22.2010

01.22.10- Day 22

Autism conference all day- good reminders and tips.

After work:

Alan and I ate burgers from GoodTimes.

I returned some clothing/shoes that I bought that didn't fit me. Then, I bought a new bathroom stand to replace our old college plastic drawers that were in the bathroom before. How come some assembly required always turns into A LOT of assembly required? I moved the old plastic drawers and bought a new one to store Alan and my socks, underwear, etc. because we are running out of room in the little drawers of our dresser. (We may also need to go through our clothes again. It may be a spring project.)

I also got a letter organizer for our entry table, since mail always piles up and the bills sometimes get put on the bottom...


I have some laundry going and I'm feeling like I had a very productive evening.

No comments: