1.15.2010

01.15.10- Day 15

Oh Friday. TGIF. + 3 day weekend!
Finally got some of my shipment in of an order the OT's/PT's put in after Fall Break! Geez. I was afraid I wasn't even going to get to use the stuff I ordered this year. I got a balance beam and 2 stools so far. I'm expecting quite a bit more stuff soon!

It's been beautiful weather around here the past few days. 50's and sunny- what more could you ask for (in January)? I just got my February Better Homes and Gardens and it makes me anxious to do some spring cleaning and get to planning my garden. I think I might be getting a little ahead of myself seeing as the last frost date is in the beginning of May! I guess it's never to early to do spring cleaning though! I hung out with Sarah this evening and we just chatted, ate fried rice, and ate ice cream. It's nice to have a friend you can just sit with. I also talked with Stephanie for a good while. It's always good to catch up on life with a cusper (sister). It will be very interesting to see where we all end up in the next few years. I wonder if we'll be surprised.
PS- If anyone has a shot/dose/sprinkling of motivation they would like to pass over, I could use it. I've been majorly lacking motivation lately! I've been sleeping too late, not getting enough done during the day, lazing around too much, etc. In the past few days I feel like I might be coming out of it a little, but seriously! Is it just this time of year or something? Anyone have tips on how to get motivated?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

eeeeh hehe!
i sent you something in the mail but forgot to put my name on it. you probably would have figured it out... but just so you know. :)