1.20.2010

01.19.10- 01.20.10- Days 19 and 20

Hmmm...
I've not been in the biggest blogging mood lately, but I'm going to post anyway because I think that I'll get back in the mood again. I would love to have a whole year of posts!

On Tuesday (the 19th), I had a pretty busy day. I worked all day, then went to a sign language class after work. I am taking an hour long sign language class after school on every other Tuesday afternoon. I have a child in one of my classes that only speaks sign language, so it's important to learn a little so that I can understand him. I enjoy learning it anyway because you can communicate so much through gestures and signs, especially since I work with a group of children with special needs. Many of them are non-verbal or need additional supports to communicate. After the class, I went over to Nicole's for dinner, Biggest Loser, and accountability. Nicole, Sarah, Carissa and I are trying to do accountability this semester. Some people (like me) need external accountability in their lives to help them accomplish things. Plus, it's just fun to get together with the girls.

Today (the 20th), I saw all of my preschool kiddos in one day! Whew... it was busy, but I did it so that I can go to the Stock Show tomorrow with my lifeskills classroom. I was just having a discussion with Alan about how sad I am that I cannot post pictures of my kiddos on my blog. :( They are SO cute and such a big part of my life. Oh well. Just know that they make me smile everyday (and every once in a while they make me frown- like when I get spit on or they try to run away or I can't seem to break through to them). But, almost all smiles! I visited with Alan for a while before youth group started (he helps out when he's not working), then I went to go work out. It was just my luck that Carissa (and Sarah and Amy) were already there working out and there was an elliptical right next to Carissa! So, I got to chat while she finished up her workout. I came home, got something to eat, then watched the Bachelor (with Alan- haha he doesn't want me to write this, but he DID watch it). Now, it's time for bed because tomorrow is going to be a busy day chasing kids around the rodeo!

Sorry no pic- the only pictures I took were for a positioning chart for one of my kiddos. Better luck tomorrow!

No comments: