1.28.2010

01.28.10- Day 28

Uggghhh... I made a shrimp taco salad for dinner, which in theory sounded really good, but it ended up as a real disappointment. And... it did not settle well for my dear little stomach. I hope that Alan isn't dying tonight at the hospital. I think the problem was that the recipe wanted everything cold, but I really prefer the mixture of hot meat/beans and cold lettuce on my taco salad. Oh well... better luck next time.

On a better note, I love yoga. I went tonight and it just helped center and relax me (while giving me a really good arm and ab workout). The song during final relaxation was even Amazing Grace, which was great for me to meditate on while "allowing my body to sink into the mat" :) I really am amazed in all the grace that takes place daily in my life. There are so many good things that I take for granted. Thank you for mercies that are new every morning!

No comments: