1.05.2010

01.05.10- Day 5

Worked on getting back in the rhythm of work again today. Hopefully I'll be back in full force at the start of next week. I have a feeling this week will just be all over the place- which is okay, just disorganized. I went to small group and held this amazing little bundle of joy. I also made Nicole hold this bundle of joy as well (I think she hit the first step to overcoming holding infant fears- doing it! I totally understand because I was the same way until my pediatric PT class last year.) May I just mention that I love my small group and am so thankful for them!

Bob, Kyla, and baby Ezra

Also of note... I actually saw this video on Ann Clipperton's blog yesterday, then saw that Lindsey Friesen had it posted on her blog today. I thought it must be destiny, plus it's hilarious. Watch it if you want a smile. This girl is so random that I love it! Enjoy "Kittens inspired by kittens."

PS- I thought it was of note that I just nearly ate an entire box of prepared instant pudding by myself. Although satisfying, I might puke.

No comments: