1.21.2010

01.21.10- Day 21

I went to the National Western Stock Show today with my lifeskills class- we had 7 children and 10 adults :). Somehow I still managed to be exhausted by the end of the day. But... it was really cool. We got to go to the rodeo, a free petting zoo, and wander through tons of western shops. And we only saw a little bit. The kids LOVED it. (well most of them, for the most part). I always see the sign for the stock show when I'm on the interstate, but I never imagined how big of a deal it is. I'll have to take Alan with me next time.

This evening, I needed a little decompression... and my lovely yoga mat came in the mail. So, I went to a wonderful yoga class with this...
and I could conveniently store all of my stuff in this...
I'm so glad I went. It was a really good end to a semi-fatiguing, semi-mindblock day. (don't even ask what that means- that's just how I felt)

No comments: