1.24.2010

01.23.10- 01.24.10- Days 23 and 24

Saturday:
Relaxed in the morning, took a package to the post office. Went up to Evergreen to go ice skating with friends (notice Carissa and her new friend- hehe). It was so fun! I have never been ice skating on an open lake before, but it was beautiful with all of the pines and the mountains around. Afterwords, we went to Beau Jo's (a famous Colorado pizza place) for dinner. Then, we played the game of Life (old school!) back at Eric and Nicole's.



Sunday:
Church- I helped out with Sunday school. Visited the Hanger 61 (the building our church is going to buy). It is a little hard to envision the finished product, but I think it will be awesome when it is finished! I went to Target and Borders this afternoon. Borders is going out of business, so I had to check out their 40-75% off everything sale. I ended up getting a few books and a calendar (thanks for the heads up Nicole!). Football and Extreme Makeover Home Edition and reading for the rest of the evening. Now time to rest up in prep for the week. (hmmm maybe I should have done a little more prep this weekend- oh well!)

1 comment:

Carissa Lynn said...

Thanks Suse for the shout out about my new friend! haha:) More than a friend now though