1.01.2011

Day 1- The New Year

Well, 2010 is gone and 2011 has officially begun! I've been trying to think of New Year's Resolutions and here is what I've come up with:

1) Read my Bible, listen, and pray- should be simple, but for some reason it's not that easy!
2) Exercise consistently- something to the effect of 3 times a week and run either a 10K or 1/2 marathon.
3) Stay positive through all the chaos and change of going back to work and moving.
4) Find a church and some friends in KC.
5) Bless my 2 guys in whatever ways I can.
6) Keep in contact with my friends all over the US and world.
7) Make some time for refreshing my soul, whatever I may need at that moment, each week.
8) Travel somewhere neat.
9) Take a PT continuing ed course.
10) Convince all my friends to have babies and move to Kansas City :).

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

there's a continuing ed conference in new orleans? okayperfectseeyouhere!! (you KNOW i will take off work to watch caleb!) PLUS new orleans is a fun place to travel to!

Sarah Saunier said...

I like your new years resolution of keeping in contact with your friends and I know where you can travel to someplace neat: Seattle!

Lara said...

Kansas City is close to us! Way closer than Denver. I would love to visit you. :) Your pictures of Caleb are so sweet!

Lindsey said...

You've got one friend here in KC! And probably more. I'm looking forward to catching up when you guys move here in the spring--just promise not to live way out in the 'burbs :)