1.23.2011

Day 23- Hiking (and vanity)

Hiking in Boulder during Sarah's last weekend in Colorado:

Caleb even came on the hike- we had him super-bundled.The whole group
The girls
(The vanity part of the post is that I'm so sad that my hat was pulled so far back on my head in all the pictures- not sure why :). My husband says I'm too vain, and I probably am. I was hoping to get some frame-worthy pictures, but I seem to have ruined that opportunity. sigh. Oh well, life is best lived in the moment and not in pictures. And we had LOTS of fun. By the way- this is not a cry for affirmation, just being real.)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I think you still look really cute, but I do definitely know what you mean! That's why it's always nice to have a friend/sister on hand for most picture-taking so they can say "wait, your hair is weird" or "there's a mascara smudge on your face." Very important.