1.10.2011

Day 10- Travel bug

States visited- 30/50 (including all that I've been in- counting driving through, but not airports)


create your own personalized map of the USA

Countries visited 8/who knows how many


create your own visited country map

So, I have the travel bug again. I found these fun create your own maps on Sarah H.'s blog. You can tell I'm midwestern by the USA map. I need a trip to the east coast to knock most of the remaining states off the list. I could also handle visiting a friend in Washington state to finish up the Pacific coast. As far as countries... well that's just sad. Actually I shouldn't say that. I've been very fortunate to be able to travel as much as I have. I hope to be able to travel more. I love learning about cultures and seeing amazing natural beauty. As of right now I have 3 continents down (North America, Asia, and Africa) and 3 to go. Hopefully, I'll be able to travel to at least one of the remaining continents some time soon. Al- when are we going to the Greek Isles? :) Haha. With Alan heading towards grad school, visiting more states seems more likely than countries in our near future. Here's to travel!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Those maps are so fun! I was just thinking yesterday how if Aaron and I take our world tour trip in 2012, that will mean that I didn't get out of the country for 4 1/2 years! Sad. But you are right, we have had great chances to travel that are nothing to take for granted.

I love your new background! It's really pretty.