1.24.2011

Day 24- How to prevent "mom jeans butt"

So, I stole this link from a friend, Julie, but I'm sure she won't mind. She's been in the hospital and apparently had enough time to find a hilarious article about "Mom jeans butt" and how to prevent it. Thanks Julie!

The original article demonstrates how this horrible faux paux can be avoided or caused by the type of jeans you select. The sequel demonstrates how mom jeans butt can be avoided in women over 50. Since, I have recently become a mom, this is of great interest to me. I now have the compulsive urge to go through all my jeans and examine pocket placement, length, etc :). Hopefully you all find this as humorous/helpful as me. Friends don't let friends wear mom butt jeans :).
An example from the article. These two pictures are of the same person- a 27 year old mother of 1. The first picture is her in mom jeans. The second is her normal jeans. Admire the difference!

No comments: