1.21.2011

Day 21- I heart MOPS

I truly do heart MOPS! Something changes when you have a baby. Something more than just the physical change. You have this whole new, crazy world open up to you, but at the same time the old world gets closed off to a certain extent. I think we connect so well because we've all taken the dive and embraced the land of mommy. It's a beautiful, exhausting, growing, precious thing. We need each other for encouragement, reassurance that we're not the only one that feels that way, and for ideas to take better care of ourselves and our kids. We also know that over everything else, Jesus is the one that we really need.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I have a great recommendation for a MOPS group in Overland Park if you want to know of one. It wasn't with my church, but it was excellent and such a great group of moms. I am in a group here and I miss my old group so much!