6.11.2009

06.06.09- Day 20



After spending a lovely day at the beach and having a shrimp boil for dinner, we watched the movie Yes-Man. I don't always like Jim Carey, but I really enjoyed the movie.

Alan and I looked outside to see a gorgeous full moon shining it's lovely light over the ocean. This is a really pitiful picture of it. Why is it that when you try to take a picture of something really pretty in nature you can never capture even half of what it really looks like. I mean, the moon looks like a pin prick in this picture, but it looked huge to us. Anyways, Alan and I decided to go for a walk to the beach to look at the moon. It was so peaceful and beautiful.

In the quiet, God spoke some much needed truth to me. I have still been struggling with an uneasy feeling about jobs, etc. God, in his gentle voice, told me that he knew I would struggle over the decision and he knew that I would pick Aurora Public Schools and he knew I would still feel uneasy about the decision, but that HE IS WITH ME. My uncertainty and unsettledness does not in any way translate to how he feels. He is fully in control and offers me the peace and joy to rest in him. Thank you Jesus! I really need your truth.

No comments: