6.21.2009

6.21.09- Day 35



Happy Father's Day, Dad! Sorry I can't be there to wish you a happy day in person! This is the best I can do. (also sorry that the card is not there yet- I'm working on the whole card on time thing).

I love you so much, Dad. When I was little, I believed you could do anything and fix any problem. I ran to you when I was hurt or sad and I went to you to be silly and have fun. I learned about God from you. Not only about what God the Father looks like through having an earthly Dad that loved me, but also through thousands of theological conversations. I learned to work hard from you and always to do my best by watching you in your jobs and ministry. I watched you love our mother and through your example, I found a wonderful, Godly husband who loves me too. Dad, thanks for who you are. When I was little, I believed you could do anything. Although I know now that you are not perfect, I still believe that you can do anything. I'm so excited to see the ways God is using you now and in the future.
I love you.

No comments: