6.19.2009

6.18.09- Day 32





Ahhh, another evening of studying- this time at Panera. I did something a little crazy today... I got up this morning to take my routine Practice Exam (I do this every 1/2 to full week ish). I did really good on it actually. Then, I got online to sign up for my real test, feeling confident that I could do it. Well, the only test days open were in CO Springs on June 22 (which would be in like 3 days) or in Hays, KS on July 1 (which is longer than I wanted to drive or wait). Who knew there were only 4 sites in all of CO to test at? So, I devised a plan in which I would retake another exam from a different publisher to make sure I was ready to take the test. If I passed, I would go for it and take the test on Mon, if not, I would drive to KS on July 1 to take the test. Well, I studied, then took another test from a different source, only to fail by 2 questions. I then faced a dilemma. Was it just fatigue (considering that I sat in front of a computer answering questions for over 5 hours today and studied for another 2 ish) or am I not ready? Well, I decided to check out what was still available and the 22nd wasn't even an option any more, but a day opened up in Denver on July 2nd, which seems like the best option right now to me because I don't really want to drive all the way to KS to take the test. So, I signed up for the date, which means studying for longer than I wanted to and possibly cutting it close on receiving my Special Education Certification for APS in time, but I think it would be worse not to pass the test. Okay... If you are still reading, you are a trouper. Such is my crazy train of thought at midnight after taking a 3 hour test. Good night!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you ARE crazy... and i miss you! :)