6.01.2009

6.01.09- Day 15



Job Interview #2 and Job offer #2 occurred today. Let's just say that I'm slightly bewildered and confused at this point. At the moment I'm leaning more toward the Pediatric Fellowship and less towards Brighton Public Schools. I keep going back and forth between the fellowship and Aurora Public Schools (if they offer me the job tomorrow.) Basically, pray for me that APS won't offer me the job, then it will be really easy for me to decide what to do. No, seriously just pray that God would lead me in the path where I can serve Him best and use my giftings for Him.

I also got to go on a fun icecream date with Sarah this evening. It started storming in the distance, so we pulled off the road and watched the sky for a while. It was beautiful. Then, we decided to go home because we thought the storm passed us and there was so much rain and hail we could hardly see the road! I haven't seen that much rain in a long time. Luckily, like most Colorado storms, it only lasted for about 30 minutes.

Update on Alan: Since this is the blog of Alan and Susan, I thought I would update everyone on how Alan is doing. He is still working nights in the ICU as a nurse. He has been getting progressively sicker patients to take care of as he gets more experience. He's doing a great job though (as much as I know- granted I am slightly biased- haha). He is also working with the high school youth at our church and co-leading our small group. I think he is doing well overall, although working nights is a bit of a drain. He is seriously considering going to CRNA school in the next couple of years and seeking out ways to further his education/experiences to make himself more qualified to be accepted. And... he is loved by a girl named Susan.

No comments: