6.27.2009

6.27.09- Day 41







Today... Saw an even more BEAUTIFUL sunset while I was running tonight in Stapleton. And, a picture of what I see the whole time I am running- blurry Nigel on the end of a leash :).

Also today... Took another practice test- passed with flying colors! (okay okay it was really only about a 73%, but it was 12 questions past what I need to expect to pass). Watched "Return to Me." Do you remember that movie- it's an oldie, but a goodie. It's the one where Minnie Driver gets a heart transplant when David Duchovny's wife dies and then they fall in love unknowingly... It's a classic. I cried, of course- how could you not? Ate dinner with Alan (brats on the george foreman and boiled corn- what a MAN meal- haha). Moped for a while because I miss Al (we're midway through a long work stretch- he works nights). Got up and mowed the lawn, then went on a run. SO glad I went. Running and sunsets are good for the soul.

No comments: