6.19.2009

6.19.09- Day 33



" On being the most ridiculous person alive..."

I have self-titled this post because, in fact, I AM the most ridiculous person alive. You see, although this may be TMI for some, I come to believe I am pregnant about 2-3 times each year. If something slightly goes wrong with my period or birth control wasn't used exactly correctly (we're actually really good though) or I just FEEL pregnant, I start noticing the signs. "What signs," might you ask? Well, the normal early pregnancy signs like indigestion, nausea, cramping, light bleeding, breast tenderness, etc. It kind of reminds me of the movie "He's just not that into you." It's really easy to notice signs when you are already thinking something. Alas, the last few days I was absolutely convinced that yes, I was pregnant. There actually were a few things that made me think that, but not really enough to be legitimate. So, the picture above is when said "baby" was to be born (Al got this due date calendar thing at work from a meds rep). hahahahaha. I'm actually laughing to myself thinking about it. I was very convinced. Now, after taking a pregnancy test and consecutively starting my period the next day- I'm sure I'm NOT pregnant. (funny how many of the early signs of pregnancy are also menstrual signs.) Sorry if this post is TMI, but really, I'm ridiculous. And, I'm glad I'm not pregnant because I really want to work for a year at least before going down that path. I worked so hard for the past 3 years that I think it would be a very good idea to hold off. Not to mention Greece/Italy 2010! (not yet set plan, but good possibility) Anyways, just wanted to make all of the rest of you feel better about yourself!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

haha ha. i TOLD you you were pregnant!