6.02.2009

6.02.09- Day 16



So... This is how I feel after being offered the APS job this morning and feeling like the fellowship would be a really good opportunity too and declining the 27 J (Brighton) job. I have really been blessed with some great opportunities... so I don't mean to complain, I'm just a HORRIBLE decision maker. I like to keep all of my options open for as long as possible. The fact is... I can only do one job next year. I cannot physically (or practically) work for APS and do the fellowship. SO- I have to decide. I feel like I should do the fellowship, but that it would be easier to do APS. More prayer and thought will go into this matter until I have made a decision tomorrow or the next day. Why do I make these things such a big deal?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i think you know :)