6.25.2009

Happy Birthday Mom!




Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!! You truly are the best mom ever and an inspiration to me. I can't even express all the things I love about you but here's my top 5 list:

5. You love nature so much and are awed by a bird or flower or sky. You've passed that love on to me!

4. You love to chat (rather than doing a variety of other mind numbing activities). You are always ready to talk and listen, whether about daily life or deep thoughts. And on the same note, when you are chatting with others, it sounds like someone either died or won the lottery no matter what the actual situation is! You know how to make the events in people's lives feel important.

3. You are dedicated to the children in your life (whether your own children or those you teach).

2. You talk to God, and he answers your prayers. He speaks to you and you encourage others with what he says. Thanks for being a spiritual example to me and everyone around you.

1. You are my mom and you've always been supportive of me in whatever I have done. It has meant the world to me to have your love, guidance, and friendship in my life.

Thanks for being you!

Happy Birthday- wish I could be there!

No comments: