6.16.2009

6.16.09- Day 30



Al and I hammered out chores on the house today! Woo hoo. Cleaning, mowing, weedeating, putting things away, even planting flowers and an avocado! We had small group at our house tonight. The group was a little small (such is summer), but it was still nice to have people over for dinner- homemade salsa, white chicken chili, and brownies/ice cream. (it definitely give motivation to the whole cleaning thing...).

Right now I am missing deep conversation and spiritual encouragement in my life. I'm in the place where I feel like I really long to be challenged, stirred, and encouraged and to be able to do the same for others. Hmmm, I guess that this realization puts me in the position that I should do something about it. I just feel like it should come to me, that it should be easy to find those relationships and click into them. And it should be especially easy for me and Al to find couples that we feel that way with mutually. I'm not sure why I always expect things to come really easily. For some reason it just rarely works out that way. I guess that's what building character is all about.

No comments: