6.24.2009

6.22.09- Day 36



We are painting our bathroom! This is a "before" picture. Today we painted the ceiling (we got it retextured a couple months ago)and the vanity. The ceiling is staying white and the vanity is going black. I'm excited to see the final product. Tomorrow we will put on another coat to the vanity and paint the baseboards white. Hopefully after that we'll get to the walls (they will be a steel blueish color). Yay for home projects!

Also today: studied in the morning with Becca (after staying up ridiculously late finishing a library book), got netflix, and did a really nice yoga session.

Side note: Yoga today is no longer free! It's been several months since I've been on to do a workout and when I went on I found that they have one free session per week if you join and then to get other workouts, you have to pay 9.99 per month. Oh well. I never do more than 1 yoga session in a week anyways. I guess anything worth paying money for is never free.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Nicole will definitely be very sad when she returns home and finds out about Yoga Today.

Nicole said...

WHAT???!!! That is not a very yoga-like thing to do!