10.01.2009

10.1.09- Day 135

Wow! It's already October (um, Rocktober I mean- haha- I actually hate the term "Rocktober"). It even feels like October (high of 55 today!) I treated kiddos, visted with a tax guy who tried to scam me, went home, talked with my parents, went on a wind blistering and chilly run, picked up Wendy's for dinner, and watched Made of Honor (classic, predictable, wonderful) with Alan. He was such a good sport since we had another movie that he had been wanting to see Netflixed to us. It made me happy. He owed it to me anyway for making me watch Arlington Road. :) On another note, is it bad that I'm already craving Christmas? The minute I start feeling cool air, I want to put up the Christmas tree and listen to Charlie Brown's Christmas. Good thing it's going to be in the 70's again by this weekend!

No comments: