10.20.2009

10.20.09- Day 154

My mom is an amazing woman. I love her so much and appreciate her in so many ways. I can always depend on her to be a listening ear no matter what is going on in my life, whether good, bad, hard, or easy. Thanks Mom!

Also- I am SOOOO glad that next week is fall break. I'm about to explode with all the information I have learned over the last two and a half months. I feel like I'm maxed out on learning, responsibility, and planning. I just need a few days to breath and get my head back on straight. Good thing I'm going to get to spend my fall break visiting Steph and Charlie for the beginning of the break, then have a few days to recoop and get my head back in the game for work. I really do like work, I just need to let all the information settle in my brain, so I can come back with some new ideas and new energy. My kids deserve the best!

No comments: