10.30.2009

10.30.09- Day 163

I finished this book last night:
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers: A beautiful fictional portrayal of the book of Hosea. It follows a woman's journey to accepting love from God and man after living a life of abuse. It reminded me of how lucky I am to be married to a man with a wonderful heart of unconditional love for me. It reminded me that I have a God who loves me and seeks me even more. That the reason I'm blessed with my husband and all those around me I love is to learn about HIM and show others HIS love. This book may have to become an annual read. I strongly recommend it.
I watched this movie tonight after doing some organizing for next week. It is about two individuals with Asperger Syndrome falling in love. I found it so interesting because I have several students with Autism/Asperger Syndrome. I don't know many adults with these conditions, but I could see my students in the characters. It is an interesting and entertaining watch for anyone working with or interested in this population.
In other news: the snow is melting- mainly off the trees and pavement. It's suppose to be in the 60's this weekend and next week, so I'm sure it will all be gone soon. Also news, I have been a total lazy bum on my days off, so I'm going to have to get back in action tomorrow. I need to take advantage of my extra time off work. It has been soooo nice though. I could get used to this whole not working thing. But... I have to admit that planning for my kids next week did make me a little anxious to get back in there and work with them. They are pretty fun to work with (most of the time) ;). Hopefully I'll have wonderful productive things to report tomorrow. Until then... I'm gonna get some sleep!

No comments: