10.29.2009

10.29.09- Day 162

More snow today! It snowed all night and when I woke up this morning, our porch and sidewalk were barely visible beneath the blanket of snow! The weather report said that as of about 11am today, Aurora had received over 16" of snow and Denver had received over 23"! We are right on the border between the two, so I suspect we had about 20"!
All the teacher girls had another snow day, so Nicole and I went back over to Carissa and Sarah's for lunch and a couple Sandra Bullock movies.
You can kind of tell how deep the snow is by the path that I shovelled!
Our bushes look like a huge snow drift!
After coming home from the girls', I made stew for Alan and hung out with him for a while. Besides that, I have just been reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers all night long. It's really good. It's not only a beautiful love story, but a fresh reminder of the love God has for me and his constant pursuit of me.

No comments: