10.29.2009

10.28.09- Day 161

Snowy day in Denver! It snowed all night after we got back from Louisiana. I think we got about 1 foot by the end of the day. Oh goofy Nigel
Sledding!
Snowy day in Stapleton. The snow was coming down so hard that it pelted your face if you looked into the wind!
Me and Alan
Buried in snow!
So, although it was my fall break, my other teacher friends got a SNOW DAY! That happens so rarely in Denver. We celebrated by sledding in the afternoon, then going to Carissa, Sarah, and Sarah's house for pizza and a full round of Mexican Train. I really like that game. Can't believe I never played dominos growing up. It was fun. We just had to be a little careful on the drive home around 11:30! Yay for snow!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

In the last pic, I look like a baby in pain. oh well :) What a great day! Thanks for posting!