10.19.2009

10.18.09- Day 152


Sunday-
  • Lazy morning. I was actually still in bed when Al got home!
  • Helped with Sunday school at church.
  • Went home and discovered an entire bag of trash spread all over the yard by an unhappy dog that was left outside while I was at church (mistakingly with the bag of trash). Cleaned it up and tied dog up for a while.
  • Ate leftover stirfry for lunch.
  • Took a nap.
  • Made pizza with Alan.
  • Discovered I lost an important key and still can't find it! Yikes- pray I find it really soon!
  • Ran with Nicole.
  • Ate pizza while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
  • Got a spurt of energy and reorganized the office. See picture for new design. I moved the big bookshelf to the guest room and the little bookshelf back to the office. I also switched the position of the bookshelf with the futon. Then, I decorated the walls with some of the art I got from Ethiopia and China.
  • Finished an IEP that I forgot about.
  • Finally caught up on my blog (but of course there is still a pile of clothes on my bed that needs to be put away).
  • Now time for bed- get ready for a busy week!

No comments: