10.03.2009

10.3.09- Day 137

Ten reasons I had a wonderful day...
1. I slept in til 10:30.
2. I woke up next to my husband.
3. I went to the park with a picnic lunch and read all afternoon.
4. I was with some really good friends while at the park (thanks for inviting me Caris and Sarah).
5. It was a gorgeous day.
6. LSU won (even though I don't have a ton of allegiance, it was fun to watch an exciting end to the game, plus, whatever makes my new brother-in-law happy makes me happy too)
7. I went on a walk with Alan.
8. Barnes.and.Noble.
9. Finished To Kill a Mockingbird. (thanks Nicole!)
10. Looked at travel magazines.
It was such a nice, relaxing day. We have such a wonderful Creator- creator of friends, blue skies, comprehension of language, grass, coffee beans, dogs, husbands, and so many other things!

No comments: