10.11.2009

10.7.09- Day 141


More PT toys? Tonight Alan and I had dinner with some of my PT friends and their husbands/wives at the Schmidt's house. It was really fun to see them again (I hadn't seen Josh/Beth and Jeremy/Beth since graduation!). We had chicken tacos and margaritas after Ethan (Josh and Beth's baby) and Noelle (Jeremy and Beth's toddler) went to bed. Too bad I don't have a picture. I even took my camera! I don't' even know why, but some time during the evening, Jeremy got out this AirZooka and was playing with it. I thought it would be a great PT toy, so he let me borrow it. (since I am typing this in hindsight... let me tell you... AirZookas actually scare preschoolers, rather than excite them. The AirZooka did not last long as a PT toy. It was a good idea though :P ).

No comments: