11.01.2009

10.31.09- Day 164

Happy Halloween! It's really only my 3rd or 4th year to participate in Halloween festivities, so I'm fairly new to it. I didn't dress up this year, but carved a pumpkin earlier and handed out candy. There were lots of cute kiddos, so I made the mistake of giving them too much candy in the beginning. I ran out around 7:15, which worked out because I wanted to go hang out at Eric and Nicole's anyway. At their house, we played these two games: (Settlers of Catan was also played but I managed to miss most of the game-haha)

I love Loaded Questions because it always leads to hysterical answers, especially with our group of friends. And Bang- this game is a mix between mofia and some other card game (can't really think of a good one to compare it to). It's pretty fun, once you learn the rules and figure out the symbols on the cards.

No comments: