11.10.2009

11.10.09- Day 174

So... this is not a picture from today, but the infamous LSU snuggie picture that Stephanie took of us when we went to visit. Beware if you go to visit- this is the price you pay for accommodations. Anyway- I thought it was humorous enough to merit picture of the day.
In other news... I had a bit of a boring day- two students out and a non-middle school week. I did get to do some prep for my upcoming observation next week, as well as get my notes done before our PT/OT meeting. In the middle of the day, my stomach starting getting upset and still feels off. I'm not sure if I ate something that just didn't settle well or what. I'm hoping that it feels better tomorrow. (no sickness please!) I made a rather meek dinner since I wasn't feeling all that well. We had soup from a can, wheat thins, and apple slices and peanut butter. My husband is easy to please :). I tidied a little and finished watching last week's Biggest Loser (which happens to be my favorite show of all time!). Then, Al went to work and small group came over. Philip, Lindsey, Josh, Jen, Eric, Nicole and I had a good discussion on Matthew 2. It is a great reminder of God's faithfulness and good news. I'm trying to go to bed a little early tonight to try and kick this stomach thing. So, I'll probably read for a little while and hit the sack.

1 comment:

melissa said...

sadly...i missed my snuggie photo while visiting.