11.09.2009

11.9.09- Day 173

After a busy day at work, all you want to do is go home a watch a good night of football. Or... maybe just go over to Sarah*2 and Carissa's house for dinner and talk while the football game is playing. Especially when the Broncos aren't exactly putting their best foot forward. After work today I took Nigel for a walk and chatted with Allie, Megan, and my mom. Then I hung out with Alan for a little while, and headed over to the girl house. Alan helped with Vanguard's up and coming basketball team practice today, then went to the SFC's Men's Monday Night Football event. It is always fun to have girl time and the food is way better (shake and bake chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans and pumpkin pie vs. pizza and doritos.- hmmm- hard choice). Anyway... I'm just trying to get caught up on the blog now and bedtime it is.

I want to pose a question. I can't decide whether to restart my blog days on January 1st so I can have a 2010 blog starting on day 1 or if I should keep going until May when I will hit day 365. I really want to start making blog books based on my daily posts and it would make more sense to have them year by year. What do you think?

1 comment:

Leslye Smith said...

ooooh! It makes me feel so much better that you had an exploded/puffy eye too! (*luckily...after 3 days...mine has finally gone back to normal) PHEW. Maybe I did burst something?

Oh, and I think your yearly-blog-books sound like such a fun idea!

oh, and it's ok. the Broncos lost to a worthy team. (go pittsburgh?) :)