11.25.2009

11.24.09- Day 187

Today was a busy day of playing catch up. I got quite a bit accomplished, including setting up a wheelchair fitting for one child, an appointment at Children's hospital for another, taking pictures of a child doing her home exercise program, and working with the PT team to come up with our equipment order. The picture is of a "Special Tomato Multi-positioning Seat." It's one of the new pieces of equipment that I'm order for some of my kids. We got a large check of stimulus money to replace old equipment and order new stuff! We're trying to take advantage since it's not everyday you get such a large budget. (we got all of our current equipment about 10 years ago). After work, I made dinner, watched the Biggest Loser, and have done several loads of laundry. I should be packing for our Thanksgiving trip to KS, but I'm writing on my blog instead and surfing the internet. How come I'm always more awake in the evenings? Hopefully someday I can transform myself into a morning person!

No comments: