11.08.2009

11.5.09- Day 169

The FREE audio book of the month on christianaudio.com is John Piper's Desiring God. I haven't listened to it yet, but I intend to sometime this month. It's a bit longer than last month's book: Just Courage. All you have to do is click where it says free book on the right side of the homepage. Click the title like you are purchasing it, and add it to your cart. Then type in the code NOV2009 in the special code/promotion box when checking out. Then, it will let you buy the audiobook for free! It's a great deal and a great way to access Christian literature from home. I like to listen to devotional books while I am cooking or doing paperwork.

Al worked this evening, so my friend Becca came over to talk about life and pediatric PT. It's fun to find out how life is going for her and to discuss all of our kiddos. She's a great person to bounce ideas off of and to collaborate with. We both need the collaboration at this early time in our profession.
On a side note: I got my first piece of mail that was addressed to "Dr. Susan Hunt" today!

No comments: