11.04.2009

11.4.09- Day 168

Sorry for the blurry picture, but it's kind of hard to get a full body length shot of yourself. I wanted everyone to see my cute new punjammies and international princess project organic top! They are so comfortable and I love wearing them to bed. It makes me happy to think that women in India used their hands to make my pajama pants and that they are earning a sustainable income through this organization.

Today was a busy day, I still have a lot of paperwork and notes that I haven't finished yet. I just couldn't make myself do it tonight.

After work, I hung out with Alan for a while, made ravioli for dinner, made pumpkin bread with chocolate chips, then went to book club. We talked about our book for October, which was A Thousand Splendid Suns. This is seriously one of my favorite books. I have read it twice now and was completely engaged each time. The characters come so alive and the history is important to know. I recommend it many times over! (*stacy- you have to find time to read it!)

No comments: