12.10.2009

12.10.09- Day 203

Busy day... lots of meetings, running around and seeing kids. But, I am feeling better! I'm still really congested and had a few coughing fits, but my body is not aching and I have energy again! Yay- all in time for the weekend! Tonight I was going to make cranberry, feta, apple, walnut salad (yum!), but in my absence of cooking- the lettuce went bad. As a result, I threw together gnocchi pasta with green beans on the side. It so happens to be the quickest meal ever! Gnocchi only takes 3-4 minutes to cook once the water is boiling. I mixed in Ragu spaghetti sauce with sundried tomato Alfredo sauce, added a little Feta, some spices, and Tada! It was pretty good.


In other news... it reached above 20 degrees today, so some of the snow melted off the streets. And, it's going to be 38 tomorrow- watch out Denver, heat wave coming through! haha. Really, it's finally getting back to seasonal temperatures. It will be near 50 on Saturday and Sunday. I really need to take Nigel on a walk. He's been cooped up in the house since the weather got cold and I got sick. Poor guy. Anyway, time for bed- only 1 day and 1 week until Christmas Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: