12.23.2009

12.22.09- Day 215

We spent a nice morning and lunch with the family, then it was time to head home. Mom took us back to the airport and we had an uneventful flight. When Josh picked us up, it was already starting to snow, but not yet sticking to the roads. By the time we got home, it was sticking everywhere. Maybe we'll have a white Christmas!

When we walked in the door to our house, we were greeted by a very happy dog and by a really cute gift from my friend Becca, who watched Nigel for us when we were away. I thought I would share the gift with you, in case you need ideas for next year.



Although I miss my family and would have liked to spend more time with them, it is nice to be home (maybe we'll just have to work on getting the Galbo family homes closer together). Before bed, Alan and I watched a foreign film on netflix called He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. It was a surprising romantic thriller (if you can call something that). It was an interesting movie and perhaps one of the only romantic foreign films my husband likes, so check it out if you are in the mood for a foreign mystery movie.

No comments: