12.29.2009

12.25.09- Day 218

Merry Christmas!

I started Christmas day by opening presents with Alan. I got a snuggie, warm wool socks, fastbreaks, a coupon for a massage, and a coupon for workout clothes from him. It was wonderful to take a few minutes and remember the real reason for celebration as well. After Alan went to bed, I headed up to Greeley to spend the day with Dave and Kayleen. We visited. Kayleen and I made tasty treats. We watched HGTV. The Browns and Tuttles (Kayleen's side of the family) came for Christmas dinner. We just enjoyed chatting, laughing, and each other's company.

After dinner was over and everyone left, I drove home so that I could pick Alan up in the morning and bring him back to Greeley for our Hunt family celebration the next day. It was snowing pretty heavily in Denver, so I got to witness a snowy Christmas evening on top of all the beautiful white snow on the ground.

No comments: