12.29.2009

12.28.09- Day 221

Breakfast with Kayleen. Yum! (plus good conversation). Nap. Watched season 1 of the Office. Picked Sarah up from the airport. Misread time of Avatar and arrived at the movie theater at the wrong time. Went home. Decided to go see it in IMAX 3D in Highlands Ranch at 10:05. Left a little early to eat a late dinner at the new Chickfila by our house. Arrived just in time. Alan and I both really enjoyed the movie. There were a couple of scenes they took a little too far, but it had the best special effects I have ever seen. Plus, it definitely appealed to our sciency-biology side. I loved that a deep sea diver produced the movie. It was so evident from the types of plant and animal life on the planet. It was a beautiful movie, scenery and ideals. I highly recommend it. Plus, you get to wear really cool glasses.

2 comments:

Leslye Smith said...

oooh, I completely agree: The plot-line was a little weak, but it didn't even matter because the rest of the movie was so beautiful!!! (I didn't know it was produced by a deep-sea diver, but that makes complete sense!)

Carissa Lynn said...

Agreed completely, I've actually seen it twice! ridiculous right, but I thought it was amazing! :)