12.16.2009

12.16.09- Day 209

I call this post: Crunch time. This is supposed to be me wiping the sweat from my brow from doing so much paperwork. It kind of looks like I'm either saluting or fainting (not sure which). :)
All I can say is that I'm in the "finals" of the working world. Cruch time for paperwork, meetings, treatments of all kinds. Not to mention getting ready to leave to see family for Christmas. My poor house and laundry have been neglected for so long. I have a to do list for tomorrow that details basically every minute of my day. Without some luck and divine intervention I'm going to be up really late. Alas, just like finals, it will all get done. At least I'm getting a paycheck and not a grade. :)
PS-Today I had someone tell me that my eyes looked like I had 3 different colored contacts in place. It just reminded me how much I like them. You know... everyone has a few features that they are fond of. My eyes are one of those features for me. Starting with the pupil they go: black, brown, green, blue, violet. Thanks mom for giving me your hazely eyes!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hey Sus, I will say a prayer for you today! It will all get done, and then you can put your feet up for the Christmas break. :) It sounds like you're doing a great job!