12.07.2009

12.7.09- Day 200

Oh Monday. We got a little more snow, but not enough for a snow day, alas. I made it through the day, but am still feeling under the weather (getting out in the 6 degree weather can't help). Alan captured Nigel and I in our position for basically the whole evening (in the office watching TV on the futon). I would like to give a shout out to my dear husband who has been taking VERY good care of me the past few days. He even got me Indian food at the grocery store for dinner tonight. Thanks, babe! In other news... My computer got fixed today!!!! (I think I may have neglected to mention it had a nasty virus). One of the special ed secretaries fixed it for me. Yay! Well, I'm off to bed to try and sleep off this bug. I'm crossing my fingers for a snow day tomorrow (I'm a fool, I know).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i miss poodle. hope you're feeling better AND got a snow day :)

Sarah Saunier said...

I wanted a snow day too. So sad. All this cold and nothing good has come from it.