12.13.2009

12.12.09- Day 205

Results of The Anderson's Christmas Party... cute, huh? (it was my first gingerbread house since grade school!)
I didn't know it was a dress up party!
Today... Shopping with Kayleen and Jamie. Really fun for the most part, then I started feeling bad again. I just pushed it a little too hard I think. I did get to pick out a couple cute things for Christmas! I always enjoy hanging out with my Hunt women. We have to stick together in a family of MEN! I tried taking a nap after shopping to no avail. Thank goodness for Alan, who rescued me from my despair with some NyQuil and cough drops. I calmed down a little and rested before heading over to The Anderson's Christmas party. We made some fun gingerbread houses, ate a gingerbread man pizza, and watched the old-school Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It was a good time.

No comments: