12.12.2009

12.11.09- Day 204

So... this is possibly the least attractive picture of Sarah and I - ever. But, we did laugh a lot. We may or may not have bought these in China as an impulse buy from a man peddling them in a park. How can you resist a little Chinese man walking around with glasses and mustaches that turn into party blowers? Not really possible. Also, they make a ridiculous, high-pitched noise that only intensifies the humor of it all. These also may or may not be included in the presents that we got for some of our JBU guy friends. Today... working like crazy trying to get all my kids seen and keep feeling better. I have a lot of paperwork to do this weekend. Went to ARC after work to scope out some therapy equipment (aka toys, games, and books). I'm going to stop back by tomorrow when things are 50% off. Spent some time with Alan and then ate at Chipotle with him for dinner. Went to Walmart to do some Christmas shopping and pick up some essentials. Came home and did a little of this and a little of that. Sarah came over after Parent's Night Out at her school and we "wrapped" our friends presents that we bought in China and talked. I like her. A. l.o.t. I'm hoping the coughing fits will decrease overnight so I can get rested up for shopping extravaganza with Kayleen and Jamie tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sarah Saunier said...

Wow! Thats an attractive photo!